I have a passion for collecting vintage Star Wars merchandise from the late 70's. Action figures, comics, trading cards etc - anything related to the first Star Wars movie. But why only until 1980? It's not that I don't love The Empire Strikes Back and beyond (I really do), but there is something about that first wave of Star Wars mania that really grips me, back when it was all fresh and exciting...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Star Wars Animated Awesomeness

Once in a while I like to showcase something that may not have anything to do with collecting but everything to do with why I love classic Star Wars. And fans of old school Star Wars need to see this.

This 2min animation by somebody called Otaking77077 has popped up on Youtube and AICN among other places and is utterly fantastic. I don't know if this is part of some bigger plan but the general consensus is that fans would much rather see more of this sort of thing rather than yet more seasons of Clone Wars.   


3 comments:

Joe B said...

As an X-Wing game series veteran... I freakin' love this!

Christopher Mills said...

That was great!

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ